Saturday, February 4, 2012

CLOWNS NEVER LAUGHED BEFORE AND BEAN STALKS NEVER GREW

today me and my family spent the whole day packing to move to our new house, we are using my room as storage until we move and we are moving in just over a week so i dont have a bed but its good because im super excited to get a new and bigger room. i totally forgot that on Monday i was going to show all my brady bunch collections and i packed it all up. so ill be showing you my brady bunch stuff soon though. i felt like watching the brady bunch movie before because the episode of the brady bunch that was on today was when Greg Brady sang the song 'clowns never laughed before and bean storks never grew' i didn't even know that that was sang by Greg brady in the real brady bunch series but its funny how they overreact with that song on the brady movie and make it 50 times funnier, i love the brady bunch movie and i hope i can watch it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment