Friday, February 3, 2012

BRADY BUNCH POSTER

im so excited that Friday has ended and now its the weekend, im so busy this weekend with moving and choosing a color for my new room once we move houses. but im sure i can still blog a post on Saturday and Sunday, and im super excited for Monday too, not because its school but because i get to show you all my brady bunch collectibles. this picture is of my brady bunch poster because i didn't know what photo to put up, the tin poster cost me about $40 with shipping because it was from the USA and the brady bunch collectibles are really expensive and hard to find so i had to get it and happy i got it, and on Sundays post i will post a picture of my whole collection and then in the week i will post each one seperatly and some information and how much cost. see you tomorrow for another blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment