Wednesday, February 8, 2012

MY BRADY BUNCH CUP

the picture im trying to upload is taking to long so im just going to write my blog today anyway because im trying to do one everyday. hopefully i can blog next week because we are moving houses and i wont have internet for a week but ohhh well. and thats if we do move because mums not sure if she likes the house now. but the picture is of a brady bunch mug i got for christmas from my favourite auntie in the whole world, Auntie suzie. i love it sooooo much. its funny how my whole family no how much i love the brady bunch because my nanna (grandma) bought me the Jan brady doll for my birthday. my family is awesome i love them all so much. anyway the cup i use everyday ive course because its a cup but yeah. but tomorrows will be much more interesting i promise. cya tomorrow my brady bunch bloggers!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment