Saturday, February 25, 2012

Brady bunch coloring book

So I forgot all about the Brady bunch coloring book because I was using a different site and I didn't know i clicked order and that happened with my Barry Williams cd's too and I'll talk about them in another post. The coloring book came a few weeks ago and it was heaps exciting but then I look in the book and almost every page is colored in. I was so angry and I can't really remember what I paid for it because again I didn't know I ordered it. And in the book apparently Jan is the one with the little piggy
Tails and cindy the middle child and that's totally wrong so who ever made that book isn't really a Brady bunch fan. So over all I'm happy I got a Brady bunch coloring book but angry because its all scribbled in.

No comments:

Post a Comment