Saturday, February 25, 2012

BRADY BUNCH CLIPPINGS

Before me and my family moved to our new house one last package arrived it was more Brady bunch clippings. The clippings were probably from 1979 - 1988. They were mostly of eve and Maureen but my eyes shot at one article it was called "the Brady bunch confessions" what was awesome about these articles was that it was made when the brady's first started so these clippings would be really old and the confessions were of stuff you didn't even know about the Brady bunch unless you read that article. It is heaps cool and if you ever see it for sale I suggest you buy it and read it because it's amazing. It had confessions from Maureen, Christopher, ever, Michael and Susan and the only one who didn't write in the article was Barry williams (Greg Brady) but over all its a great article and I recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment