Sunday, February 5, 2012

The brady bunch 25th Anniversary

no school for me today so that's why i decided to do a post earlier then before i go to bed because that's when i usually do my blogs. i was looking on the internet at brady bunch collectibles and i found this brady bunch pin and i thought it was neato but i cant find it anywhere on the internet and the one site they have it on doesn't ship to Australia and i really want one, i guess ill just have to keep looking. but its heaps awesome with the colors and stuff and when it was the 25th anniversary that was like 20 years ago now so that's pretty groovy. i found heaps of other collectibles too and hopefully i can get them as soon as me and my family move to our new house. im glad ive got a mum like mine and she will buy the brady bunch collectibles for me. thanks mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment